Saturday, February 19, 2011

Vacation Recap {1}- Bangkok & Cha'am

Okay so sorry for the delay! I have 1.5 GB of memory left on my computer, so loading pictures onto my computer from the camera was a little tricky AND I ran out of free room from blogger :( 

SO Here's the first of many posts from the last month.....

The first 2 weeks we spent in Bangkok and Cha'am Thailand. Unfortunately, I don't have many pictures from these wonderful places because I was busy doing other {fantastic} things, but here are some of the highlights/my favorites from there.....

The Aquarium....


Always gotta love those aquariums! 
We got to see a shark feeding too. 


KRISPY KREAME! 


My fave. Mmmm sososo good. 


Starbucks. There were 2 in the mall next to our hotel in Bangkok.... I think I had one everyday we were there. 



Reuniting with a fei cheng hao peng you! (very, very good friend)


Brook and I met in Colorado this summer and became "fast friends". She has been such a dear friend this last semester, but unfortunately she lives on the other side of the country so I haven't been able to see her yet. So we loved seeing each other again AND she spent all of vacation with us :) 
It was wonderful. 

Thai massages.....

I REALLY loved these. I'm a massage snob and get them ALL the time at home. So I don't really love them in EA for many reasons, but I really loved them in Thailand. I had a few in Bangkok. We also had 3 or so in Cambodia..... they were not nearly as enjoyable. 

The weekend market. There is a HUGE- maybe the largest in the world?? Weekend market in Bangkok. They had AMAZING stuff there- anything you could imagine. I am kicking myself for not taking more pictures. But this was my favorite little booth there....



They had super cute dresses- I bought a teal and brown one that can do a few different things and I love it.

They also had really fun graphic tees.



Finally, I LOVED the fact that we had a conf. here.... on the beach. So wonderful. I loved spending time with the BG right here.


This place was fantastic, and I did enjoy having a conf. there, but it paled in comparison to the beach we spent 11 days on at the end of our trip.... so get excited. 

So that's all I have for the 1st half of our trip- sad I know. BUT I definitely have plenty from the rest of our time to make up for it. I definitely feel so blessed to be able to get to go to confs. and such at beautiful places like this. 

Joyfully refreshed, 

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails