Thursday, July 21, 2011

Last Days in EA

Oh heavens on the lack of blogging since I've been home.... I have valid excuses. 
1. I'm Lazy.
2. My archaic computer has like 2 gigs of space left and therefore can't handle DSLR camera sized pictures.... which makes loading them onto my computer and pain and a half. 
3. I'm just too busy having so much fun with wonderful people to find the time to blog. However, I just discovered that pictures upload like a thousand and ten times faster in America than they do in EA. So I'm giving it a shot. 

So I'm getting around to a little recap of our last few weeks of our first year in EA....

We took a wonderful weekend trip to this BEAUTIFUL city with some friends....




It was great to spend time with sweet friends who aren't coming back next year. 


Like Audge. Sniff. I just love her. 


We also celebrated her betrothal to Jordan, which occurred a few days after our last weekend together. Congrats to the world's cutest couple ever. 

It was so incredibly bitter sweet to spend every waking minute with these 3 girls. They seriously have been one of the biggest blessing in my life this year. Love them. So much. 


Anna B and Audrey wont be coming back, leaving just Anna Mo and myself next year. 


lovelovelove. 
OH we also got a little crazy with more 90's lists. I almost forgot about them.... I'll have to share some highlights. Get ready to be REAL nostalgic. pogs, jellies, and Free Willy are on their way. 

We headed back to our city to spend our last days together with wonderful friends. 
 Adam has been so blessed by Ryan's friendship this year. We are seriously going to miss him so,so much.

Then we made the rounds in the neighborhood to say bye for the summer. 

Our favorite family. They have been so sweet to us this year. They even borrowed a car to take us to the airport. So sweet. 


Mom & Dad or "older brother and sister" as I call them


Grandma. She is so sweet. And insisted that I was going to get sick because I wasn't wearing enough clothes until about the 3rd week of June. 


And our sweet MeiMei "LeLe". We love her sassy little self. 

Then there's my little baby as I call her. 

I seriously LOVE this child. I go out of my way everyday to stop by her parent's grocery store to tell her hi.  She is only 10 1/2 months old, but has more hair than any other EAian child ever has before. Precious. I love her. LoveLoveLove her. 


And sweet Anne at the new coffee shop. I have to say, after drinking SBucks for 3 weeks, her Iced Caramel Mochas take the cake. 


And another sweet little baby. So cute. 


One last good meal of EAian food at one of our favorite little restaurants.... where we've gotten to be good enough buds to invade the tiny kitchen with pictures. 




Good dose of breaking all American sanitation codes before heading home. mmmmm good. 



And now we're in a very different world on this side of the planet. I am loving being with people. People keep asking what I am most excited to have in my life again... and I absolutely have to say relationships. I am so blessed to have such amazing people in my life. 

 I have lots to update soon. 

Joyfully Home(ish),

1 comment:

  1. I loved seeing all of your pictures... it looks like you had a wonderful time! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails