So we were eating on a random ally in the city the other night and Adam came back to the table and said, "You're going to love the new bar that I just found." I gave him a strange look and said, "Oh will I?" But once I rounded the corner and saw this, I was so excited!!!
田纳西 (TianNaXi): Tennessee!
Which really gets me excited because....
in exactly 4 days, I will be back home in Nashville! I seriously can't explain my emotions. Excited, anxious, nervous, anticipatory, ready, not ready......
We aren't really taking much home with us as we have boxes and boxes and boxes of clothes stored at our house, and I most certainly need my 100 lbs. on the way back over here for food and craft supplies. So I don't have too much packing to do. I guess I'm just getting things "closed out" here for this year and set up well so that I am not stressing out about anything here once I'm in America.
ANWAY I'm so excited to see so many people! And eat American food!
All week I've been thinking, "What should I eat for lunch on Saturday?" Zoe's is currently at the top of my list.
And see my sweet Puppy!
Seriously SO excited. We leave our house here at approximately 6 am on Friday morning and will land in Nashville 31 hours later.... at 11pm on Friday night- noon on Saturday our time. WAH. That's a long time.
I will spend Saturday in a strange state of jet lag induced zombie-likenss and culture shock, all while loving on this little chunk of love....
and his beautiful, silly mama :)
After that, I look forward to seeing so many of you! I'll email everyone with our travel plans. I would LOVE to see so many of you if we can make it happen. Can't wait!

hysterical that it's called TN- will be curious as to what it will be!! and i can't believe you'll be here in just a matter of days!!
ReplyDeletei am so very excited for you. have a safe trip home. i can only imagine how excited you are to see your puppy(who btw, reminds me a lot of my pooch),family and friends. take care...
ReplyDelete