Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Crazy Week Ahead

Hello there. I am laying here on the couch today {which is VERY unfortunate} and rather humbling. I made a MASSIVE to-do list on a white board yesterday. My list was so lengthy that instead of trying to just make one long list of things to cross off this week, I sorted it out by days of what to get done each day. Then I asked the BG to make my motivation not just to feel like I'm on top of things, or to fulfill the idol of accomplishment I create, but instead to be able to enjoy Him more than anything else this week, and next.

Well, I woke up this morning at 7:15 feeling like I was going to puke all over the place {graphic i know}, but after extended time in the bathroom doing ..... well, not that...... I gave up and took a drowsy dramamine and passed out on the couch for at least 7 more hours. This is not the first time that's happened since I've been here- feeling like I could throw up for hours, getting to the point where Im trying to because I'm so miserable, to no avail. Today I keep blaming my stomach being so yucky on the fact that I dropped my chopsticks on the table at dinner at a restaurant last night and was too lazy to go get new ones so I wiped them off and kept using them. No big deal, right? Yeah you might be thinking that if you've never been here before, but if you have you may be reading this thinking, "Ew what were you thinking?" Sorry, I'll get off of that...... who knows why I don't feel good.

ANYWAY, my list of 14 things to do today has now been limited to the things I can accomplish on the couch in the horizontal position. Good thing there are a good 37 on my big list that need to be done on here.

Classes start back tomorrow bright and early at 8am- and boy have they made our schedule RIDICULOUS, I laughed out loud and thought "Riiiiiight" when I read it. So we are back into the full swing of things with all of that fun here just in and of itself. Our wonderful friends Graham, Ash, & cutie-patootie Grady are coming back late Thursday night after being gone for 4 months, and THEN my mom & bf Jamie get here late on Saturday night! So, lots of wonderful things ahead of us..... but lots and lots to do before then.

And here I am on the couch. No biggie though. It'll get done when it gets done.

Anyway, life has been fun for the last 3 weeks since we got back from Tland, and the weather has actually taken a turn for the better {but don't worry, I'm convinced it's headed back downhill just in time for mom & J to get here....}. As soon as I finish my last 2 vacation posts, I have a few other fun things to share hopefully soon. Still trying to figure the videos out and still waiting for some advice.... I know you have some you video posters out there!

Anyway, I'm feeling lightheaded and I'm going to go close my eyes, but I will be back.

Joyfully "puny" today,

3 comments:

  1. So sorry girl... rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bummer! at least you are limiting your stress about the situation! also... do you have a post somewhere that details when/why/what you're doing over there in asia-land? :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails