Anyway, last week was just one of those weeks- you're off, you feel unproductive no matter how hard you try, you feel like you are inefficient at everything you do, you feel a step behind.... and so on and so forth. That was my week last week. Then add the fact that we went a day without electricity (common occurrence) and I think our internet is broken (which we have no control over....) which didn't help the inefficiency. AND we went to another city last weekend- and took a bus to get there- we didn't get home until late on Sunday night, making Monday a bust. When my Mondays are off, the whole week tends to be off. I could go into many reasons about idols, control, and a myriad of other things that infiltrate my heart, and leave me throwing in the towel but this isn't the place. Last week was off. We'll leave it at that.
So here I am on Monday afternoon, sitting in a coffee shop on campus, drinking a latte and eating fruit salad (with some strange peach colored topping on it) and french fries, ready to do what I need to do to plan my week well with a long list of stuff in front of me. My mind resists this- it'd be easier to sit here in paralysis and do nothing, to go on and just get through the week. I'd like to think my super strong (hardly) will power will kick start my efforts- but I'd be deceived. So I'll go cling to BG for motivation, with the hope of thriving through the week.
I missed my first few of my favorite things Fridays- but not because I didn't try. I can't get my pictures to upload to my computer and as I said, the internet is huai le (broken). Sad because I had some fun stuff from last weekend. I'll share them this Friday. OH and I (finally) finished a REEEEEALY fun project! I can't wait to share- whenever I can get my pictures onto my computer and the internet fixes itself (wishful thinking).
Oh and we had to tell this little guy bye yesterday :( Our good friends went back to America for 4 months- so happy for them, so sad for us!
Scanerio: Get new oven (old one in the floor behind me)- Grady plays in box, says, "HALEY GET IN BOX!" jumps in on top of me, grabs my face, says, "OPEN MOUTH!" and turns my face into his drum. I'm pretty sure he has used his extreme cuteness to turn us all into his puppets. We miss you already little guy!
Okay here I go......
Joyfully motivated,
I'm saying much for you with BG. Miss you friend. Take much comfort in col. 1/17
ReplyDeleteso proud of you and adam (corny) but true :))