I hope you all have had a fabulous week!
Here are a few of my favorite things this week.....
Fave #1.... Kentucky's amazing win over South Carolina last weekend!
As spotty as our internet can be, I don't hold my breath that we will actually be able to watch football games when they air, but we woke up early last Sunday morning to a gloriously fast connection via our beloved slingbox and were able to watch the UK game live. And it was fantastic.
This is how we now enjoy football games.
Thank you Randall Cobb for being amazing....
Go Big Blue.
Fave #2.......Fruit Snacks!
A little random I know, but this week as I was making a wish list of things I wanted from the states, I had some serious cravings for fruit snacks. Not just any fruit snacks though..... I LOVE Kroger brand. And not just any Kroger Brand- the variety pack......
And the "primary color" ones.... creepies, sharks, and dinos....
a little strange? yes. But the other ones are neon colored and I'm not a fan.
I have also grown to love these guys .... and apparently they're healthy. Not that I really care as long as they taste good.
And Fave #3......Old Navy Wool Coats!
Every year Old Navy sells fantastic winter coats in fun colors for insanely reasonable prices, and every year I say that I'm going to buy one and every year I kick myself when I don't. BUT this year, they are exceptionally cute. These are my 5 favorite..... (in no particular order)....
love them.
Those are a few of my extremely random favorite things this week. Get excited, because we are in a really fun city visiting friends this weekend and I have LOTS of favorite things from here.
Joyfully delighted,










love the jackets! old navy always has the best winter stuff!
ReplyDeleteI randomly came across your blog tonight and have loved reading your stories from the past 2-3 months of living overseas. My hubs and I just moved in July to Africa and are going through so many of the same things! I look forward to following your adventure.
ReplyDeleteBlessings. :)
Funny, I never saw this blog post, but I bought the yellow one, and Hayley (haralson) bought the grey toggle one. Good taste you have, my friend. :) I love love love you!!
ReplyDelete