Sunday, June 20, 2010

Summer Wedding #4- Kerry-lyn & Cam

Introducing..... the Potts!

(i borrowed this picture from their wedding from facebook, as I unfortunately wasn't there)

This lovely couple tied the knot yesterday (June 19th) in Cincinnati. I so wish that I could have been there!
Kerry-lyn was another one of my girls in college, and an amazing, beautiful woman.  I also had the wonderful opportunity to spend a summer with her in Santa Cruz on summer p in 2005. She has always been mature beyond her years, and has imparted far more wisdom to me than I ever have to her. 

Our friend Liz, me, and Kerry-lyn in Santa Cruz in 2005

Kerry-lyn and me at Winter Conf. my sophomore, her freshman year of college

Kerry-lyn and Cam met when they went to Russia together on Summer P last summer.... and now a year later they're married! I haven't had the chance to get to know Cam well, but from what everyone says, he's amazing- and I have no doubt, as she definitely deserves nothing less! Apparently he's quite the jokester as well :) 


Congratulations Kerry-lyn and Cam! 

Joyfully celebrating the Potts,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails