Early this morning a suitcase of my things got on a plane with my friends that are heading to EA for the summer.... Making everything seem a little more real. When we were there in March, my friend Ash suggested that I send over a suitcase of my things with some people going for the summer so I could bring more stuff with me in August. Brilliant! I would have never thought of that myself! So a friend took it with her when she stayed here for Ashley's wedding last weekend and is graciously toting it with her across the north pole as we speak.
Please take note of my strategic packing skills with the space bags AND the salad spinner full of socks! I sent over my winter clothes, a coat, long johns and such, a few small kitchen gadgets that would make life a little easier (but that wouldn't be logical for me to try to squeeze in when I pack in August), dryer sheets (and a few other similar miscellaneous goods), and several books. Again, I am very proud of my packing skills as there was still room in the suitcase for more with at least 5 pounds to spare! Let's just cross our fingers that I'll be as strategic and lucky with my packing 2 months from now!
Joyfully 1 step closer,

No comments:
Post a Comment