Saturday, April 24, 2010

Etsy Finds: Birds


In the last year I have developed an obsession with birds- not live ones.... I actually REALLY don't like those- way too unpredictable, the beaks, the talons, the pooping on you whilst flying overhead... not a fan. However, I lovelovelove them decoratively on anything... Jewelry, home decor, art, you name it. There's such cute stuff out there. Of course Etsy is FULL of fun bird things of all kinds.

Here are some fun things I've found:

There's tons of really fun jewelry....

I REALLY like these earrings......and if they weren't $35, I'd buy them in an instant.


These are fun too..... and reasonably priced.

and lots of fun necklaces like these......



I think that cute little simple birds- like just the silhouette with a wing, beak & an eye - are super fun on stuff for little girls.

This would be really easy to make on a shirt or a little canvas tote bag.

These are cute little hair clips that would also be really easy to make.

....as would these. Jamie & I used to make magnets like this with stuff out of magazines all the time. These are really cute and very simple.


This would be cute in a little girl's room......

The possibilities for home decor with birds are endless.... But here are some simple things I found that I love.....

This is really creative. I never use sachets since they typically smell and look pretty funny, but this one is pretty cute.


I'm not a huge fan of the font on this hand towel, but I LOVE the applique. It would be really cute on a t-shirt or onesie for a little girl.


This is really pretty and simple. It would be cute filled with black sunflower bird seeds with a few little candles in it for a centerpiece on a patio table.


Here's a fun, simple tote bag.

That only scratches the surface of fun things I've found...... There's lots and lots of fun bird stuff to be found on Etsy! I'll let you know if I give in a make any fun purchases.

Joyfully Chirping,


2 comments:

  1. I have some lovely bird wallpaper that I would be glad to share with you! JK, but I do also love bird decor...you know that obsession must be a direct link to your great grandmama Muno...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I have this obsession in common. I am in love! I really want the bird painting on the wall in Lilly's bedroom on Modern Family :) It's PBkids of course...love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails