We fly out of Nashville 3 weeks from yesterday!!!
Can't believe it. So, so much to do and so little time! I spent an amazing week in Colorado last week at a leadership training conference, and had less than a week to turn around until we were BACK to the airport yesterday headed to Wisconsin to a good friend's wedding that Adam is in tomorrow..... SO as the 3 week mark approached, I decided I needed to get going on this packing business since we're still going to be gone a lot during these next 3 weeks. Not only do we have to pack what we want to take with us, we also have to pack up all of our stuff in our house since Ashley & Mikael will be living there while we're gone.
For many people, this wouldn't seem so daunting BUT for those of you like me, everything has to be done strategically in an organized fashion with much planning. Don't worry I've been making several packing and shopping lists on my computer for a while.... but I needed another system in place to actually start packing. WELL here it is......
I decided to start in the guest room, where I plan to do my packing for EA. SO I started by packing up all of the decor and extra stuff and then cleaned out my old dresser... where I have decided to sort and store everything until I pack it. SO It looks like this!
They're like backwards post-it notes- the whole thing is sticky except for one little piece that tears off, so they stick to everything BUT unlike regular labels, they don't stay stuck when you want to take them off. Quite possibly my new most favorite office supply. I hope you can appreciate my obsessiveness. Feel free to make fun, but I'll be planning to get things done in my little world.
Joyfully Strategizing,



i love these post-it labels!! i'm going to have to try them when i pack up life...or find an excuse to use them sooner. i definitely appreciate your little bit of ocd, haley :) miss you!
ReplyDelete